Bike MS is the largest fundraising cycling series in the world. Each year, nearly 50,000 cyclists and more than 5,000 teams ride together to change the world for people with MS.
Each ride in the Bike MS series has a unique local flair while maintaining a consistently well-organized, supportive and extraordinary experience. Whether you’re a casual, novice or experienced cyclist, you’ll feel right at home at Bike MS.
Find Your Ride
Bike MS has 50 rides across the US with experiences that are unique to each ride: from your local community, to rides by the ocean, in the mountains, through a winery and more.
Join us for the ride of a lifetime! You can specify if you are a first-time rider and/or live with MS while registering to join special programs that come with extra support. Learn more about the Rookie Riders program on your event-specific page and read more about our I Ride with MS program. We love seeing families ride together, and anyone over 12 years of age is welcome to join us.
Join or Start a Team
You can ride as an individual, but Bike MS is more meaningful with a team by your side to share in the experience. Teams can consist of anyone – from friends and family to co-workers. You can start your own team, or search for and join an existing one.
Train & Fundraise
The Bike MS experience kicks off as soon as you register with training and fundraising.
Routes vary from 15 to 150 miles, with some rides being one or multi-days. Training for the ride is a rewarding and fun experience with support from the Bike MS community:
- Check out our training program, powered by VeloPro, to get a custom training plan that will hep you crush the finish line. VeloPro is an adaptive AI-driven platform that will adjust and customize your training plan to your needs.
- Check out the Bike MS training guide and Zwift training rides to get you ready for the ride.
- Many rides have local group training rides so you can train and connect with other cyclists
All rides have a fundraising minimum that powers our mission to end MS forever. We’ll help you reach your fundraising goals and stay motivated with challenges and incentives:
- Earn special local Bike MS jerseys as a testament to your hard work
- Qualify for exclusive fundraising clubs and levels
- Challenge yourself with fundraising contests leading up to the ride (because who doesn’t like some friendly competition?)
- Be supported with tons of fundraising tools, like videos and ideas/tips
Get on the Route
We’re here to prepare you to pedal – with info on everything from staying safe on the road, to what to wear and pack.
All Bike MS routes are fully supported with Support and Gear Vehicles that provide mechanical and medical assistance. Routes also feature rest stops every 8 to 12 miles, complete with food and drinks to keep you fueled.
Celebrate Your Accomplishments
Crossing the finish line at Bike MS is something we can’t describe – it’s something you have to experience. But we can tell you that you’ll be met with a cheering crowd who will add to your feelings of accomplishment and triumph. Bike MS raises more money than any other cycling event for any other cause - changing the world for people with MS, one mile at a time.
"I had a great time my first year doing Bike MS. My company is involved in the yearly Bay to Bay ride, it is something I look forward to each year. It's a beautiful ride from Irvine to Carlsbad and an amazing experience to be riding alongside so many other riders who are all there to support a great cause."
"The Bike MS event is probably the most organized event that I have participated in. There are several rest stops along the way and people cheering you on as you ride by. Everyone involved in the event is super friendly and helpful. The overall vibe of the event is great!"
- Jonathan Andrews, Bike MSL Bay to Bay