Bike MS: Inside Out lets you choose how you want to ride – inside with Zwift, outside with Strava or completely on your own. We’ve compiled some helpful information from our friends to help you make the most of your ride.
What is Zwift? A Quick Review.
Compatible Devices - App Tech Requirements
Upgrade Your Zwift Experience
(Want a quick overview? See "Just the Basics" below.)
- Download the Strava app on your iOS or Android device.
- Create a free account and get started by updating your profile and settings, and finding friends by linking your profile to your contacts and social networks.
- Join the Bike MS Cyclists Strava Club (it has an orange verified checkmark, so you know it is legit) with this link. Or open the Strava Explore tab under Clubs, and type “Bike MS Cyclists” and change your location to “anywhere.”
- Connect with Bike MS cyclists across the country through the club! Your riding activities will automatically be shared in the Bike MS Cyclists Strava Club, and Strava will pull a weekly leaderboard.
- You will have options for how you want to record your rides:
- You can enable GPS tracking on your phone to track your activity.
- You can sync Strava with other GPS tracking devices like Garmin, Peloton, Apple Watch and more. Find the full list and instructions here.
- Once you’ve tracked and finished your ride, press “finish,” and title your workout, add pictures and a description. Once submitted, your activity will pull into your feed.
- Depending on your privacy settings, your friends will be able to see your riding activities, comment and give you kudos.
- If you want to share your activity with your social networks, tap on your activity and click the share activity button (top right corner, square with arrow). Strava will auto populate your route along with any photos you added and general stats from your ride. Depending on what you have connected, the app will share on your activity on social networks or save it as a photo directly to your device – this photo option lets you share your ride outside of the Strava ecosystem. Be sure to use the hashtag: #BikeMSInsideOut!
- Head over to your fundraising dashboard in Donor Drive and share updates about your activity/training on your fundraising page.
- On the day of Bike MS: Inside Out, remember to record your activity and then follow the steps above to share your ride with others!
- Download Strava and sign up for a free account.
- Create your profile and follow friends who are on Strava
- Join the Bike MS Cyclists Strava Club by clicking here.
- Sync your riding activity with Strava directly or a connected, GPS device. See full list here.
- Record your riding activity and share it on social media with the hashtag: #BikeMSInsideOut.
- Use Strava every time you ride, connect with fellow cyclists through the Bike MS Cyclists Strava Club and have fun!
How to Sign up for Strava and Record Your Activity
How to Share Your Strava Activity on Social Media
How to Join the Bike MS Strava Club