Accept the Challenge of a World Free of MS
3 days, 50 miles, tired feet, laughter and unforgettable memories: how far will you go to end MS?
Challenge Walk MS is an endurance walking experience that dares us to go beyond our limits for one mission. Since 2001, this determined community – from volunteers to walkers – have moved us forward by raising over $78 million to stop MS in its tracks, restore what's been lost, and end MS forever.
Here are just a few of the things we achieved this last year:
- Launched the Ask an MS Expert series to connect those affected MS to the information they need
- Supported 52 bills that became law to advocate for the MS community
- The first Black MS Experience Summit to address disparities in MS care
- 1,000 self-help group leaders across the country learned new technology to host meetings virtually
Each step you take and dollar you raise turns into progress because it’s backed by a supportive community. From volunteers who hand out ice-cold popsicles to the most inspiring Final Mile you’ll ever walk, we're all in this together to accomplish something greater than us.
Every one of us has the power to make a difference. Cross the finish line and challenge what’s possible, one step at a time.
"Walked 5 miles with Mom today as part of #VirtualChallengeWalkMS! Not only do I get to spend time with my Mom, but we also raised money to support the National MS Society!"
- @cucooperdog on Instagram
"I walk with my Challenge Walk MS family, to find a cure for those impacted now and so others will not be impacted in the future. Keep walking!"
"I walk for too many people to list, and I’d like that list to eventually go away. I walk for these goofballs who only know my mom through stories. MS is BS and until there’s a cure, bring on the blisters and sore muscles!"