Bike MS® is more than just a ride. It’s a community of cyclists dedicated to powering breakthroughs for more than 1 million people living with multiple sclerosis in the US.
At Bike MS, we are committed to providing you with a fully-supported ride experience marked with passion, inspiration and camaraderie you will never forget. With rest stops every 8-12 miles, mechanical and medical support, ride marshals, and volunteers ready to provide assistance before, during and after the ride, Bike MS will be the ride of a lifetime.
Pricing & Dates
- June 12, 2021
- The $300 fundraising minimum must be met before you pick up your Bike MS packet.
- Registration fee schedule
- $21 starting fee
- $36 on Monday, February 8, 2021
- $51 on Monday, April 19, 2021
- $70 on Monday, May 31, 2021
- Online registration will close at noon on the Thursday before your event.
Ride Info & Requirements
To ensure safety on the MS 150, face coverings will be required for all riders, volunteers, and staff throughout the event. Riders may remove their masks when out on the road.
For more safety information, please click here
- Face coverings will be required for all riders, volunteers, and staff throughout the event during transportation, packet pickup, etc. Riders may remove their masks when out on the road. To learn more, visit the Bike Safety & COVID-19 page.
- The minimum age to ride is 12. See the Youth Riders section below for additional requirements for cyclists under the age of 18.
- The fundraising minimum is $300.
- There will be no on-site registration, so make sure to register online ahead of time! We recommend registering early so you can fundraise and make an even greater impact.
- We ride rain or shine. In the event of lightning or other dangerous weather-related conditions, please check the event website and email updates.
- Helmets are required at all times. No exceptions.
- Support and Gear (SAG) vehicles are available to transport any cyclists in need so personal vehicles are prohibited on the route and at rest stops.
- Pets are not allowed at the ride. However, service animals are welcome.
Parking: Participants will enter/exit the National Sports Center grounds off of 105th Ave NE and be directed into Lot E or Lot C. No access to the grounds will be gained off of 109th Ave NE due to bicycle traffic. Parking is limited so carpooling with others from the same household is strongly encouraged.
Families are such a big part of Bike MS and we love seeing them out on the road! To make sure our youngest participants remain safe, here are some special requirements for cyclists under the age of 18:
- All riders must be at least 12 years of age on or before event day – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- All youth riders (ages 12-17) must review the Safety in Group Cycling brochure with a parent or guardian before setting out.
- Youth riders must be accompanied by a parent or responsible adult (at least 21 years of age) at all times.
- One parent/adult may be responsible for no more than three youth riders.
- All the above requirements apply for children on a tandem bicycle.
- No trailers, tagalongs or child carriers are allowed on the route.
There are no age restrictions on virtual cycling, however, virtual cyclists should still be accompanied by an adult for safety.
Please find your rider number and start time here in this PDF.
Packet pick-up looks a bit different this year – please read the following information carefully.
All packets must be picked up PRIOR to Ride Day. We will hold two pick-up events the week of the ride; if you cannot make it, you can have a friend or teammate pick up on your behalf. If special accommodations are needed, please contact the Bike MS team directly.
Packet Pick Up Options
- Tuesday, June 8th, 11 AM – 7 PM
Toro Corporate Offices (Parking Lot - North Lot)
8111 Lyndale Ave S, Bloomington, MN 55420
- Enter the north parking lot from Lyndale Ave and drive to the north end of the lot.
- Friday, June 11th, 11 AM – 7 PM
National Sports Center (Parking Lot)
1700 105th Ave NE, Lot E, Blaine, MN 55449
- Enter the National Sports Center grounds via 105th Ave NE from Davenport Rd/Hwy 65 or Radisson Rd. At the roundabout across from Field 52, head north into the driveway of Lot E. Stay to the right and park on the south end of Lot E. Packet pick-up will be under the tents on the north side of Lot E. Return to your vehicle and follow the signs to exit the parking lot, completing a horseshoe pattern before traveling through the same driveway and back onto 105th Ave NE.
- Your Bike MS packet contains important items including your rider bib and bike frame tag. In order to pick up your packet, you must meet the $300 fundraising minimum and have a completed waiver on file. Your wristband is not in your packet this year. You will receive your wristband on Saturday, June 12 at the Mandatory Check In Tent. (If you registered online, you filled out that waiver when you signed up).
- All Youth Riders (ages 12-17) must have reviewed Bike MS Safety Materials with a parent or guardian, and have a paper waiver signed by the parent or guardian on file.
- Packets may be picked up on behalf of other participants as long as you have their permission, they have a waiver on file, and they have met the fundraising minimum.
- Tuesday, June 8th, 11 AM – 7 PM
First Time Riders
Thank you for registering for the 2021 MS 150, presented by C.H. Robinson. It’s a great ride for a great cause, and we’re glad you're joining us this year. We're so excited for you to be apart of the Bike MS experience!
As someone new to the ride, we want to make sure you have the support and information you need to have a great time on the MS 150.
- Safety is more important now than ever. Click here to see our new procedures and how you can stay safe while having fun!
- Check out our great Fundraising Tips and Tools. Click here
- Stay in the know! Click here to see the event schedule, routes, and more.
- Let's not forget about perks and prizes. Check out the different prize levels here.
- I Ride with MS Program (IRWMS). This program recognizes participants living with MS. Participants in this program can earn special perks and prizes. Click here to learn more!
- Check out new things in 2021, including the Bike MS App, Virtual Training, and more! here
Don’t hesitate to reach out to our Fundraising Support Team at Fundraising Support Team or 855-372-1331 with any questions.
If you want to connect with our local team, please reach out to Andrea Gonzalez at email@example.com.
What are the requirements?
There are no specific requirements for being a Virtual Cyclist - how you engage is completely up to you. You may choose to ride a certain amount of miles over the course of the whole summer, meet up with a few friends for a jaunt around the local trails, or do no cycling at all - it's all up to you! What matters is that you're helping us make a difference, and push toward a world free of MS.
Can I join a team as a Virtual Cyclist?
Absolutely! You can join or create a team, and teams can have a mix of both virtual and regular cyclists.
Can I switch from being a regular Cyclist to a Virtual Cyclist, or vice versa?
You can! It's a little easier to switch from a regular cyclist to virtual than the other way around - if you're switching from Virtual to in-person, you'll be responsible for the current registration fee, as well as filling out a paper waiver.
For help doing either, reach out to Fundraising Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-372-1331.
Have more questions? Reach out to Alissa Groff at Alissa.Groff@nmss.org.
Questions? Contact Us for More Information: