Bike MS: Colorado will be hosting a contactless Packet Pick Up pre-ride on Friday, June 25th at Front Range Community College (Westminster Campus) from 2pm-7pm. Packets will NOT be available for pick up Saturday, June 26th.
To ensure we are keeping everyone as safe as possible, and to assist in social distancing, all riders will be assigned one of four Venue Access Windows. Riders will NOT be able to access the event site until their pre-assigned Venue Access Window begins. Once your window has begun, you have 30 minutes to go through the Mandatory Check-In Area, use the restroom, grab some water and a snack, and get on the road.
To help make your ride morning go smoothly, please review our current Bike MS safety protocols:
- Riders can only access the start area during your pre-assigned Venue Access Window.
- All riders, volunteers, and staff must complete a Wellness Check 48 hours prior to the event and will be required to show proof of completion at the Mandatory Check-In tent.
- Signage will be placed to promote safe social distancing of 6 feet or more between others.
- As soon as all riders in your vehicle have finished, we ask you to be respectful of the gathering policy and enjoy the post ride celebration off site with friends and family.
Friday, June 25th
- 2:00 - 7:00pm: Packet Pick-Up
Saturday, June 26th
- 5:00am: Parking Lot opens at FRCC Westminster
- 5:30am: Mandatory Check-In Open
- 5:30 - 9:00am: Customer Service Tent Open
- 5:45 - 6:30am: Venue Access Window 1
- 6:00am: First wave of riders departs Westminster
- 6:35 - 7:20am: Venue Access Window 2
- 7:25 - 8:10am: Venue Access Window 3
- 8:15 – 9:00am: Venue Access Window 4
- 9:00am : All riders must be on the course
- 9:00am: Lunch service begins on route
- 11:00am: Long Route riders must be past 34/78 mile turn off
- 5:00pm: Course Closes
6:00pm: Venue Closes
Things of Note for Ride Day
- Mechanical support may not be available at every rest stop. Please be sure to have the basic supplies (tubes, tire levers, etc.) with you as you head out on course.
- SAG wait times may be longer than you are used to. With social distancing restrictions still in place seating in a SAG vehicle is limited. Rest assured; we will get you where you need to go as soon as possible.
- Ice will NOT be available at the rest stops. We will, however, have bottled water and “cold cloths” that have been in an ice pool to take with you.
- Routes & Maps
Our Fundraising Challenge Week #1 was a huge success! Your combined efforts have given this year’s Bike MS: Colorado great momentum as we move closer to a world free of MS. Thank You!
Our Team Challenge Winners are:
- Friends & Family Division – 1-14 members – Team 5:45 AM – Raising $7,031
- Friends & Family Division – 15+ members – Team Sugar Bee – Raising $6,980
- Corporate Division – 1-14 members – CFC Construction – Raising $3,796
- Corporate Division – 15+ members – Primal – Audi Denver – Raising $4,573
Our Individual Challenge Winner is:
- Collin Sherick raising $6,045!
Complete challenges and mileage goals as you train and take on the open road.
Your training rides bring you out into your community and past some scenic destinations and we want to see them too!
Snap a selfie at a designated landmark and share it with your fellow MS cyclists using our submission form. Complete all 4 challenges by your event day and get a Bike MS-branded tire tool and be entered into a grand prize drawing for one of two Garmin Edge 130s. Flats happen—now you’ll be prepared!
Complete the weekly mileage goals—or ride even more!—to rack up badges along the way.
For current and up to date information on Bike MS: Colorado 2021, please join our Facebook group at: Bike MS: Colorado 2021 Facebook Group link. Make sure to mark that you are "Going" to the event! See you in June!
In case you missed our kickoff meeting, please view the recording at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjSw0pQNUBE
Team Captain Meetup
Thank you to all team captains that were able to join us at our Team Captain Meetup. We shared important COVID-19 protocols and safety updates, highlights of the event experience, logistical reminders including packet pick-up information, fundraising progress, the latest event schedule, and more! Miss the call? Please watch it at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zfHd1CK1go
6/10/2021 5:30 PM
Your local Bike MS staff and amazing guest speakers will share information about staying safe at Bike MS. Topics will include cycling safety and COVID-19 protocols, ride support, bike inspections, suggested packing list, and more.
Use the button below to join the clinic. There is no need to RSVP.
Team Fundraising Week: April 19-25
Teams, get ready to make a push! The team that raises the most during this week will win a special prize!
Individual Fundraising Week: May 17-23
Riders, it's time to make a big move! The rider who raises the most this week will win an exclusive prize.
Team Recruitment Weeks: January 25- February 8
Your combined efforts have given this year’s Bike MS: Colorado great momentum as we move closer to a world free of MS. Thank you for participating in our registrations competition! Winners will be able to pick your start time on June 26th.
Our Team Challenge Winners are:
Friends & Family Division - Team NEO
Corporate Division - Team Left Hand Colorado
Meals & Support
Bike MS is an extraordinary ride no matter where you are! Whether you have a flat tire or need a snack to help get you across the finish line, we’ve got you covered…
Each route includes fully-stocked rest stops every 10 to 12 miles with some of the best snacks and volunteers around. Relax, hydrate, use the restroom, re-apply sunscreen and enjoy the volunteers. Bike mechanics and support and gear (SAG) vehicles will also be on the route to assist you.
Lunch will be served at the finish line and will be single serve, grab and go.
To ensure safety on the ride, we will have pre-packaged snacks at rest stops, hand sanitizer will be available throughout the event, and signage will promote social distancing. Please refer to the Bike Safety & COVID-19 page for more safety information.
- Post-Ride Updates
I Ride With MS
The I Ride with MS (IRWMS) program recognizes participants living with MS. Participants in this program can earn special perks and prizes. Click here to learn more! If you want to connect with our local team, please reach out to Brittany Burcham at Brittany.Burcham@nmss.org.
Thank you for registering and championing the “I Ride With MS” program. As a national program for Bike MS, the goal is to provide an extraordinary experience from registration to finish line. Along with our dedicated staff, the following benefits are created just for you throughout your Bike MS journey.
“I Ride With MS” Jersey provided by Primal Wear
“I Ride With MS” special venue access time (start wave)
Invitation to IRWMS PPU – Date TBD