All Bike MS participants are required to complete a 1-question health screening prior to participating. Take the screening now.
FRIDAY, JUNE 25
Packet Pick Up
Location: Cache County Fairgrounds (450 S 500 W, Logan, UT 84321)
- 4:00pm – 9:00pm
SATURDAY, JUNE 26
Start Window Access Times between: 6:45am-8:40am
3 windows of 200 people max.
**Our Bike MS Team will be contacting team captains and individual riders to assign your start times**
- Routes & Maps
Complete challenges and mileage goals as you train and take on the open road.
Your training rides bring you out into your community and past some scenic destinations and we want to see them too!
Snap a selfie at a designated landmark and share it with your fellow MS cyclists using our submission form. Complete all 4 challenges by your event day and get a Bike MS-branded tire tool and be entered into a grand prize drawing for one of two Garmin Edge 130s. Flats happen—now you’ll be prepared!
Complete the weekly mileage goals—or ride even more!—to rack up badges along the way.
Team Captain Meetup
5/20/2021 5:30 PM
With Bike MS: Harmons Best Dam Bike Ride 2021 right around the corner, we invite you to join our second official Team Captain Meetup to hear the latest event information and ride details. Get important COVID-19 protocols and safety updates, highlights of the event experience, logistical reminders including packet pick-up information, fundraising progress, the latest event schedule, and more!
Use the button below to join the meetup. There is no need to register in advance.
6/10/2021 5:30 PM
Your local Bike MS staff and amazing guest speakers will share information about staying safe at Bike MS. Topics will include cycling safety and COVID-19 protocols, ride support, bike inspections, suggested packing list, and more.
Use the button below to join the clinic. There is no need to RSVP.
Meals & Support
Bike MS is an extraordinary ride no matter where you are! Whether you have a flat tire or need a snack to help get you across the finish line, we’ve got you covered…
Each route included fully-stocked rest stops every 10 to 12 miles with some of the best snacks and volunteers around. Relax, hydrate, use the restroom, re-apply sunscreen and enjoy the volunteers. Bike mechanics and support and gear (SAG) vehicles will also be on the route to assist you.
Lodging & Transportation
Book a Room
Find options for lodging at ExploreLogan.com
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, anyone interested in camping MUST follow the procedure below. Anyone who arrives at the Cache County Fairgrounds without a camping reservation will be turned away.
- To reserve a camping spot, please follow these steps:
- View the available camping spots on the 2021 Utah Camping Map https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?mid=1WPeZrKRB8yQYgqzloEr9N6jNd6eCVz1F&usp=sharing
- Available spots will be shown in green. Once a spot is reserved and confirmed, the box will be red and unavailable.
- Note: RV spots have power hook-up only. Water hook-up will not be available in 2021.
- Spots are limited this year and available on a first-come, first-serve basis only.
- Once you have picked a spot, please email email@example.com no later than Friday, June 4 at 12:00 p.m.
- If all spots are reserved, we will start a waitlist. If you are on the waitlist, you will be notified if you have a spot as soon as one opens, but no later than Tuesday, June 22.
- By making a camping reservation, you are agreeing to the following:
- Only registered participants or volunteers are permitted at Cache County Fairgrounds. Spectators are not permitted at Bike MS this year due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- Before you arrive, you and all parties at your campsite will need to complete the Health Screening Questionnaire which will be emailed to you 24-48 hours prior to the event.
- Alcohol is not permitted.
- Please distance yourself from other campers and stay within your designated area. If you must leave your area, please wear a mask. Masks will be required at Bike MS for all participants, volunteers and staff, with the exception of when a participant is actively riding.