Individuals that raise $1,000 or more this year will receive a Ride the Vineyard Top Fundraiser jersey, first-class treatment at this year's ride, plus much more.
- Possible recognition on the Leaderboard throughout the year
- A distinctive, commemorative jersey (2022 design featured!).
- Pick up your jersey at packet pick up or ride morning. If you missed the opportunities above or qualified for Top Fundraiser status by the May 30 fundraising deadline, you can request one be mailed to you post event*
- Exclusive ride weekend perks! Coming soon
*Please note: Fundraising jerseys are provided by request only, to those that qualify, and are not automatically provided or mailed. If requesting your fundraising jersey after the May 30 deadline, we will do our best to accommodate your size request.
You can be a Top Fundraiser! Here’s how:
- Update your Goal to $1,000 by logging into your Fundraising Center.
- Receive one-on-one staff support every step of the way.
- In addition to the online Fundraising Center tools, check out these Fundraising Ideas, maximize the Fundraising Toolkit, and review the Donations Guide.
- Download the Bike MS App: The Bike MS® App is a powerful tool to help you raise funds and awareness for a world free of MS. There are exciting new features — like physical challenges to mobile check deposit — to help you go the extra mile in your fundraising and connect with your Bike MS community.
Reminder: Matching gifts count towards your prize and Top Fundraiser status.
Congratulations to the 2022 Top 25 Club Members. This exclusive group were Ride the Vineyard’s highest fundraising individuals from Bike MS: Ride the Vineyard 2021.
2022 Top 25 Club Members will enjoy the following for perks for 2022 ride:
- Name and ranking listed on the website
- Complimentary registration
- Top 25 Club cycling wearable.
All 2022 Club Members will receive a Top 25 Club Bike MS Saddlebag.
- Personalized gold bib number with your name that corresponds to your fundraising ranking.
- Ride weekend perks, recognition, and VIP treatment. One (1) free drink ticket is included at Friday Packet Pick Up and Welcome Night (visit the Ride Details page for more information.)
- Dedicated staff to assist throughout the year.
- Invitations to various virtual events throughout the year.
- All cyclists who raise at least $5,000 have the opportunity to receive a plaque to commemorate their fundraising achievement. Plus, are eligible for the Bike MS National Passport Program.
- Plus, reach Top Fundraiser status again this year and receive additional perks such as the 2022 commemorative Top Fundraiser jersey, prizes post event and more!
Earn your spot in the 2023 Club! The 2023 Top 25 Club will include the top 25 fundraisers from Bike MS: Ride the Vineyard 2022. Continue fundraising until the June 29 ranking deadline to ensure your spot in the club at Bike MS: Ride the Vineyard 2023.
Please note: The deadline to qualify for the 2023 Top 25 Club is June 29, 2022. We must have received all donations by that date. The final list is posted in December. Any donations received after June 29 can count toward the current year ride total, but no changes will be made to the Top 25 Club status list based on donations received after this date.