We have a new website, but don't worry – you can still log on to the old site to download your contacts and donors. Team captains, you can also download your past team rosters. Just follow the easy steps and/or watch the video below.
Download Your Contacts, Donor Lists & Rosters
- Click here to log into our old event website. If you no longer have your login credentials, please contact Fundraising Support.
- If you participated in more than one event, you can access a drop down list of your events (a) by clicking on the My Bike MS Fundraising button (b). After selecting an event you'll land on your Fundraising Dashboard.
- Click Download File to download spreadsheets of your information.
Upload Your Contacts
- Login to this website
- In the black banner at the top of the page, click on Messages > Contact List
- Please note: if your contact list includes more than 100 names, you'll need to create multiple files each with less than 100 names. If you need help with this, please contact Fundraising Support.
- Click Import Contacts
- Click Import from CSV file.
- Locate (typically in your downloads folder) and select your previously downloaded teamraiserContacts.csv file. Tip: Remember to make sure it includes less than 100 contacts.
- Click Next
- Select All or select the contacts you'd like to import
- Click Add Contacts
- Celebrate! You'll see a success message and your contacts will now be populated in the new event site.
Your Story & Image
If you’d like to copy your story or image from a previous year. Login and go to My Walk MS Fundraising > My Pages, select your Personal or Team (for team captains) Page to view the page. Then you can copy and paste your story into the new site. To get your image, right click on the image and click Save As to save the image to your computer to upload to the new website.