All riders who raise $1,000+ will receive the MS 150 prize jersey (Prize jersey is new every year and will be released soon)! 2021 Prize Jersey pictured below.
Top Club Riders who are in the Top 150 Fundraisers when fundraising for the MS 150 closes on August 10, 2022, will receive special perks and prizes in addition to their fundraising prizes.
You can be a Top Fundraiser! Here’s how:
- Update your Goal to $1,000 by logging into your Fundraising Center.
- Receive one-on-one staff support every step of the way.
- In addition to the online Fundraising Center tools, check out these Fundraising Ideas, maximize the Fundraising Toolkit, and review the Donations Guide.
- Download the Bike MS App: The Bike MS® App is a powerful tool to help you raise funds and awareness for a world free of MS. There are exciting new features — like physical challenges to mobile check deposit — to help you go the extra mile in your fundraising and connect with your Bike MS community.
Reminder: Matching gifts count towards your prize and Top Fundraiser status.
Top 150 Club
Members of the exclusive Top 150 Club were the 150 highest fundraising individuals from 2021 Bike MS: MS 150. This amazing group of people raised over $650,000 in 2021!!
Congratulations to all of our 2021 Top 150 Club Members.
Top 150 Club Members will enjoy the following for perks for 2022 ride:
- Personalized gold bib number with your name that corresponds to your fundraising ranking.
- Ride weekend perks, recognition, and VIP treatment. Details coming soon!
- Dedicated staff to assist throughout the year.
- Exclusive Top 150 Club Wearable
- Top Priority Parking at the event
- Free registration for 2022
- Ability to ride any other Upper Midwest Bike Ride for free — no fundraising requirement and more!