Bike MS® is more than just a ride. It’s a community of cyclists dedicated to powering breakthroughs for more than 1 million people living with multiple sclerosis in the US.
At Bike MS, we are committed to providing you with a fully-supported ride experience marked with passion, inspiration and camaraderie you will never forget. With rest stops every 8-12 miles, mechanical and medical support, ride marshals, and volunteers ready to provide assistance before, during and after the ride, Bike MS will be the ride of a lifetime.
- September 24-25, 2022
- The $300 fundraising minimum must be met before you pick up your Bike MS packet.
- Registration fee schedule
- $20 starting fee
- $35 on March 28, 2022
- $50 on May 23, 2022
- $60 on August 1, 2022
- $70 on September 12, 2022
- Online registration closes on the event end date at noon.
- The minimum age to ride is 12. See the Youth Riders section below for additional requirements for cyclists under the age of 18.
- The fundraising minimum is $300.
- Walk-up registrations are gladly accepted. However, we recommend registering early so you can fundraise and make an even greater impact.
- We ride rain or shine. In the event of lightning or other dangerous weather-related conditions, please check the event website and email updates.
- Helmets are required at all times. No exceptions.
- Support and Gear (SAG) vehicles are available to transport any cyclists in need so personal vehicles are prohibited on the route and at rest stops.
- Pets are not allowed at the ride. However, service animals are welcome.
- Water Bottle(s). City to Shore is a cup free event.
Families are such a big part of Bike MS and we love seeing them out on the road! To make sure our youngest participants remain safe, here are some special requirements for cyclists under the age of 18:
- All riders must be at least 12 years of age on or before event day – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- All youth riders (ages 12-17) must review the Safety in Group Cycling brochure with a parent or guardian before setting out.
- Youth riders must be accompanied by a parent or responsible adult (at least 21 years of age) at all times.
- One parent/adult may be responsible for no more than three youth riders.
- All the above requirements apply for children on a tandem bicycle.
- No trailers, tagalongs or child carriers are allowed on the route.
How to Obtain Your Rider Number Packet
Your Bike MS packet contains important items including your rider bib, event details and sponsor giveaways. In order to pick up your packet, you must meet the $300 fundraising minimum and have a completed waiver/safety pledge* on file.
** Bike MS staff will be following up personally with anyone is needs to submit the waiver/safety pledge. If you registered online, you completed the waiver/safety pledge at the time you registered.
No cyclists will be permitted on the route without a rider number.
See Ride Info & Requirements section of this page for ride requirements.
Click here to find out what's in a rider number packet.
Mailing Deadline: August 21
Skip the lines and avoid the morning crowds and bustle! Have your rider number mailed to you in September. Reach your $300 fundraising minimum by August 21 to receive your rider number in the mail.
View a list of all qualifying participants here. Packets are scheduled to be sent via USPS the week of August 29 and a second mailing will go out September 7. Or join us at Packet Pick Up, details below!
Rider Packet Pick Up: August 24
Join us Wednesday, August 24th for the City to Shore Rider Packet Pickup, presented by Craft Hall Philly! This will be your first opportunity to pick up your rider number*, drop off donations, pick up your jersey and more!
- 2022 Top Fundraisers: Reach $1,000 by this date and pick up your 2022 City To Shore Top Fundraiser jersey, plus receive one free drink ticket.
- Top 250 Club Members pick up your reserved gold number with your name on it!
- I Ride with MS Participants can also pick up their 2022 IRWMS jersey.
Craft Hall brings a refreshing look to the City to Shore Rider Packet Pickup with plenty of opportunity to interact with Bike MS staff and your fellow cyclists! There is even an outdoor “Farmyard” with rabbits and chickens to see on your way in! There will be food and drinks available for purchase.
Team Captains this is a great opportunity to bring your team together, meet other team captains and drop off your jersey for the Primal Team Jersey Contest (in addition to submitting original design via the online form).
Where: Craft Hall
901 N Delaware Ave,
Philadelphia, PA 19123
Parking: Free parking provided at Craft Hall
When: Wednesday, August 24, 2022
Time: 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
*In order to pick up your packet, you must meet the $300 fundraising minimum and have a completed waiver/safety pledge on file.
Ride Morning: September 24
If you do not receive your number prior to the ride, you may pick it up at your start location that morning.
Turning in Donations
Money turn-in envelopes will be available at all start locations ride morning.
Visit the Donations Guide page to learn more about turning in donations and other frequently asked questions.
Download the Bike MS Mobile app on your Android or iOS device and click on Enter Donations to upload a check. Plus, unlock your 2021 Bike MS Experience.
Reminder: You only need to raise $300 to get your number but aim higher.
- Raise at least $500 and earn the opportunity to receive cool Bike MS gear.
- Raise $1,000 by the day of the ride to earn your 2022 commemorative City to Shore Top Fundraiser jersey and other great perks!
Questions? Contact Us for More Information: