Climbing to new heights with your fundraising is a breeze with the right resources. From videos, guides and everything in between, use the tools below to become a fundraising powerhouse.
Facebook Fundraisers allow you to share your story and collect donations directly through Facebook while seamlessly syncing with your Climb to the Top Fundraising Center. You can easily invite your Facebook friends to get involved, communicate with donors and see donations show up in real-time for a dynamic fundraising experience.
Set Up a Facebook Fundraiser
Starting Facebook Fundraisers is easy, and they automatically end when your event has completed fundraising for the year.
- Set Up During Registration
As you’re completing your event registration, click the “Connect Fundraiser to Facebook” button.
- Set Up After Registration
Log in to your Fundraising Center and click on the Create a Facebook Fundraiser link below your progress bar.
Donations through your Facebook Fundraiser will sync automatically to your Climb to the Top Fundraising Center. If you make changes to your photo, story, goal, etc. on either your Climb to the Top fundraising page or your Facebook Fundraiser after the creation of your Facebook Fundraiser, the changes will not sync.
Facebook Fundraisers can only accept U.S donations. For international donations, send your Climb to the Top fundraising page link.
- Set Up During Registration
Guides & Worksheets
Fundraising Center Guide
Learn how to get the most out of your Fundraising Center
Tell Others about Climb to the Top
Use the Know Your Networks Worksheet and let others know you are fundraising.
Climb to the Top MS App
Fundraise and recruit where it’s convenient for you!
The Climb to the Top MS app is a powerful tool to help you raise funds and awareness for a world free of MS. Easily track your fundraising progress, deposit checks, request donations through social media, use the photo booth and thank donors for their support. Plus, you can earn badges for fundraising progress and activities as you go!
How to Get Started
1. Install the App
- Get the app now on Google Play and the Apple App Store.
- Log in with the same username and password as your online Fundraising Center.
2. Track Your Physical Activity
As you get ready for your event, you can track your physical activity to build excitement and share progress.
- Tap the “Get Active” button at the bottom of the app.
- You’ll see an icon to sync the app to either your Apple Health or Google Fit.
If you have an activity tracker:
- Provide authorization for the app to sync to your activity data. If you cannot sync all your activity data, go to your phone’s settings to allow full access.
- If your activity tracking device (like a FitBit or Garmin) is connected to your Apple Health or Google Fit, your activity data will automatically upload into the app.
If you do not have an activity tracker:
- You can manually record your activity by clicking the green “Start” button, then pressing the red “Stop” button to save your activity.
- You can also manually add an activity retrospectively by clicking the “plus (+)” button next to the text “Activities” in the top left. The top navigation on the Get Active page lets you see you and your team’s activities and contact your entire team.
3. Enter Donations
It’s easier than ever to enter donations.
- Click the “Fundraise” button at the bottom of the app.
- Choose “Enter Donations” on the top navigation bar.
- Choose either “Credit Card” or “Check Deposit” depending on the type of donation you are entering.
Need help explaining what MS is? The impact of Climb to the Top? These videos will get the job done.
MS Awareness - My MS Moment
View more MS Awareness videos.
Show the impact of participating in Climb to the Top. Add these to your social media channels, email signatures and more to help you recruit team members, raise awareness and share your fundraising progress!
Social Media ImagesDownload All
Facebook cover image
Contact Fundraising Support or call us at 855.372.1331 for one-on-one help.