Monster Scramble 5K/10K: Buffalo 2021
Join us on October 17, 2021
October 17, 2021
In October, adults and children alike will lace up their running shoes to participate in the National MS Society’s chip-timed, Halloween-themed 5K/10K fundraising event, full of chills and thrills, spooky costumes, and sweet treats. The event will also include a one-mile family fun walk.
The run will include official timing and scoring, with prizes for the top male, female, and youth winners.
Costumes are encouraged! Prizes will also be awarded for best adult, child, and group costume.
- Everyone attending Monster Scramble must wear masks. However, runners and walkers do not have to wear masks while actively participating.
- Social distancing is encouraged.
- To keep everyone safe, we have eliminated all communal food (and candy) and have switched to single-serve food options. Goodie bags will be provided for trick-or-treat walkers!
- Spectators are invited to join us at Monster Scramble but must adhere to our mask requirements.
- Participants are encouraged to join us at our Packet Pickup on Saturday, October 16th, from 10AM – 2PM at DICK’S Sporting Goods located at 3434 Amelia Dr, Orchard Park, NY, 14127, to save time and avoid the lines on event day!
- The DICK’S Sporting Goods location and hours webpage is here.
- All runners should review the course map before the race, as there is a critical intersection to be aware of.