Point B is cycling toward a world free of MS.
Bike MS is a fundraising ride that changes the world for people affected by multiple sclerosis. The Point B Phoenix team is going the distance with their training and commitment, and is looking for your support as they prepare for this incredible experience.
Point B is a National Bike MS Sponsor and looking to make 2021 another amazing year for Bike MS. Since 2004, Bike MS has been Point B’s largest community involvement platform with more than 200 Point B'ers, friends, family members and customers who have volunteered. Point B donated $2.5 million and in both 2018 and 2019, Point B was a Top 10 National Bike MS Team!
- What is Bike MS?
- Bike MS is the largest fundraising bike series in the world. Each year, nearly 75,000 cyclists and more than 6,000 teams ride together to change the world for people with MS.
- Point B is a National Bike MS Sponsor. Since 2004, Bike MS has been Point B’s largest community involvement platform with more than 200 Point B'ers, friends, family members and customers who have volunteered. Point B donated $2.5 million and in both 2018 and 2019, Point B was a Top 10 National Bike MS Team!
- When and where is the ride?
- October 9-10, 2021 - Fort McDowell, AZ
- How far do I have to ride?
- The 2021 Bike MS will be two days and offers several routes:
- 13 Mile inner-park: view here
- 19 Mile mountain bike trail: view here
- 36 Mile
- 48 Mile: view here
- 57 Mile
- 100 Mile
- How much do I need to fundraise to participate?
- The $250 fundraising minimum must be met before you pick up your Bike MS packet. Ultimately, the Point B team would like to raise as much as possible, so don’t stop at $250!
- What if I’ve never done a ride like this before or am not much of a rider?
- You can do it!! Don’t worry you’re not the only one.
- Bike MS is a fully-supported ride! Whether you have a flat tire or need a snack to help get you across the finish line, we’ve got you covered…
- Each route included fully-stocked rest stops every 10 to 12 miles with some of the best snacks and volunteers around. Relax, hydrate, use the restroom, re-apply sunscreen and enjoy the volunteers. Bike mechanics and support and gear (SAG) vehicles will also be on the route to assist you.
- See the Bike MS Training and Prep page for more details and tips on how to train and prepare for the ride. https://mssociety.donordrive.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=cms.page&id=1302&eventID=515
- What are COVID safety precautions are they taking?
- MS doesn’t stop because of this crisis, and neither will the ride. Bike MS will implement a variety of new protocols in keeping with current guidance on event attendance from the CDC, state, city and other local agencies to keep our participants, , volunteers, staff and host communities as safe as possible. These practices may be adjusted as directed by evolving medical information to ensure your safety at this year’s events.
- Is there camping?
- Yes, camping is optional and campers can arrive beginning at 4pm on the Friday before the event (October 8). RVs with generators are welcome, but there are no hookups available. If you are camping in a tent, it is recommended that you bring a sleeping pad / cot as the terrain can be a little rocky in some areas. Bathroom and shower facilities are available to all, even if you are not staying overnight.