Bike MS: Gateway Getaway 2021 - Recreational Vehicle Reservations
Step 1 — Event Tickets
- The deadline for reservations is August 31, 2021. Price will increase on 8/7/21 to $50/night. After 8/31/21 NO reservations will be accepted.
- In the event the ride is canceled, payment of RV reservations are non-refundable and will be considered a donation to the National MS Society.
- Reservations will not be processed without the completion of this form and payment.
- All RVs should bring a heavy-duty extension cords at least 25 feet long and any adapters needed.
- Only 30amp service provided
- No fresh water will be available, on site, for your RV. Please fill up before arriving.
- The RV Camping area will open at 9:00 a.m. on Friday, September 10 and closes at 6:00 p.m. on Sunday, September 12. RVs should NOT arrive before your scheduled time.
- NO VEHICLES (other than RVs) will be allowed to park in the RV Village. By submitting this form you are also agreeing to comply with our alcohol policy.
- If cooking in or near your RV, YOU MUST supply a fire extinguisher for your unit.
- Quiet time is from 10:00 p.m. until 5:30 a.m. Please be respectful of your fellow campers.
- A campground liaison will be on site. PLEASE follow directions given on site by the campground liaisons.
- Final acknowledgement of scheduled arrival time will be emailed by campground liaison approximately one week prior to the Bike MS Ride.
View the alcohol policy and campground map.
Check the box(es) below to select each item. For the RV space and equipment trailer space, you will need to purchase 1 ticket for each night.
There is a limit of 45 RVs. If capacity has been reached, please contact Sherry Shadow at 314-517-7767 or email@example.com for further guidance.
For your security, your session has expired. Please try again.