Safety is the number one priority at Walk MS, which is why we made Think Safe our motto.
We have implemented a variety of new protocols to keep our participants, volunteers and staff as safe as possible. Check back as these continue to evolve based on current guidance on event attendance from the CDC, state, city and other local agencies.
On the Route
- There are volunteers, route marshals and safety & gear vehicles on the route — feel free to ask for help.
- Stay on the marked route by following the arrows and signs.
- Stay hydrated – bring water, and water will be supplied at hydration stations.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 21.
- If you have a medical or other life-threatening emergency, call 911.