Reaching your fundraising goals (and beyond!) is a breeze with the right resources. From videos, images, guides, and an app, our Fundraising Toolkit is designed to help you become a fundraising powerhouse.
How to Guides & Worksheets
Learn how to get the most out of this one-stop-shop for fundraising.
Tell Others About Your Fundraiser
Use the Know Your Networks worksheet to let others know you are fundraising.
Launch a Linked Facebook Fundraiser
Facebook Fundraisers allow you to share your story and collect donations directly through Facebook while seamlessly syncing with your Finish MS Fundraising Center. You can easily invite your Facebook friends to get involved, communicate with donors and see donations show up in real-time for a dynamic fundraising experience.
Set Up During Registration
As you’re completing your event registration, click the “Connect Fundraiser to Facebook” button.
Set Up After Registration
Log in to your Fundraising Center and click on the Create a Facebook Fundraiser link below your progress bar.
Finish MS App
Track your physical activity to increase your fundraising!
The National MS Society App is a powerful tool to help you raise funds and awareness for a world free of MS. There are exciting new features — like physical challenges to mobile check deposit — to help you go the extra mile in your fundraising and connect with your MS community.
How to Get Started
1. Install the App
2. Track Your Physical Activity
As you get ready for your event, you can track your physical activity to build excitement and share progress.
- Tap the “Get Active” button at the bottom of the app.
- You’ll see an icon to sync the app to either your Apple Health or Google Fit.
If you have an activity tracker:
- Provide authorization for the app to sync to your activity data. If you cannot sync all your activity data, go to your phone’s settings to allow full access.
- If your activity tracking device (like a FitBit or Garmin) is connected to your Apple Health or Google Fit, your activity data will automatically upload into the app.
If you do not have an activity tracker:
- You can manually record your activity by clicking the green “Start” button, then pressing the red “Stop” button to save your activity.
- You can also manually add an activity retrospectively by clicking the “plus (+)” button next to the text “Activities” in the top left. The top navigation on the Get Active page lets you see you and your team’s activities and contact your entire team.
3. Enter Donations
It’s easier than ever to enter donations.
- Click the “Fundraise” button at the bottom of the app.
- Choose “Enter Donations” on the top navigation bar.
- Choose either “Credit Card” or “Check Deposit” depending on the type of donation you are entering.
Customized images help you share your excitement and show the impact of your fundraising – from first-person quotes to badges that proudly show your commitment to the MS movement. Add them to your social media channels, email signatures and more to raise awareness MS and your fundraiser, and to share your fundraising progress.
We Joined the Movement Badges